The identification with the forms and shapes loosens a little bit for a short while, and in that instant we may experience an entirely different state of Consciousness.
See 7 qualities of the Awakened Soul.
- When our identification with a form ceases, a new space is generated between us and the form and we are able to see and recognize that we are not identical with that form.
- We virtually step out of the psychological time frame, we stop mulling over injuries of the past, and do not build our identity for the future
- We are awake, only the present moment exists for us. Our soul is permeated by the quiet of the Miracle, that is, the Consciousness and the Joy of the Existence.
- We are free and independent of the forms and shapes and of the necessity of choosing from them. All our suffering and problems have vanished, we are surrounded by peace and tranquility.
- There is only the pure existence, we are eyewitnesses, contemplating the dance of forms and shapes around us. We do not identify with anything, we are a Consciousness free of the obligation to make choices.
- We accept life as it is, and it is not done under pressure, since that acceptance is the result of our complete freedom.
In that state of Consciousness an entirely new dimension of existence opens up for us, showing us Existence from a completely new perspective. The unity behind the controversies is revealed in front of our eyes, and we no longer insist on looking on the sunny side of life, as we are able to discover beauty on the dark side, too.
Everything will be quiet and peaceful in us. We are beyond all good and evil, we are a mere Consciousness that does not analyze or judge, only contemplates. We realize that the same contemplating soul lives in everybody, so the differences between human beings are only superficial, and deep inside we are all the same. Experiencing that unity will bring us the ecstasy of Life, the perfect joy of Existence.
From the new book by Frank M. Wanderer PhD: 3 Stages in the Evolution of the Human Spirit EGO – ALERTNESS – CONSCIOUSNESS
(C) Frank M. Wanderer, 2013-2017
You can republish our articles for free, but please include the author’s name and a link to our homepage (www.frankmwanderer.com)
About the author:
Frank M. Wanderer Ph.D is a professor of psychology, a consciousness researcher and writer.
Frank is also the author of the following books:
You can follow Frank online at:
He has contributed to a few different spiritual websites including